eSIM.plus is on top of cloud backbone to build an efficient and secure communication channel between mobile operators and terminal devices. By handling remote SIM operations including the on boarding and provisioning of eSIM devices in a fast and automatic way, it connects mobile operators, OEMs, and IoT companies looking to navigate the complexities of integrating and deploying eSIM-enabled devices and is on a mission to deliver eSIM as a service.
Digitized e-SIM provisioning
- Hybrid eSIM management for Consumer or IoT device with
- The mainstream future-proof technology with a large number of tier-1 MNOs, OEMs including Apple, Google, Samsung and IoT service providers offering eSIM subscriptions.
- Worldwide IoT connectivity stand and specification and opportunity by GSMA: With 2 billion devices expected by 2025, covering over 60 countries worldwide.
- Increase ARPU for MNOs and IoT service providers: eSIM brings mobile connectivity to a far wider range of devices across both consumer and industrial sectors.
- A highly-effective and efficient way to manage subscriber authentication and configure service settings over-the-air across all devices from a single, efficient platform.
- To increase ARPU by connecting to a new breed of devices with one mobile account for multi-SIM management.
- Next-Gen Qos network and quick integration with IoT applications, to expand their businesses into emerging markets such as automotive, wearables and consumer electronics.
- Innovative user experience without SIM card, without visiting the real store, pay-as-you-go data package for consumers and pay-as-you-grow data service for IoT devices.
a. eSIM as a Service ：A complete suite of subscriber connectivity solutions, eSIM management platform and global even data service.
b. A secure and fast IoT onboarding： plug & play set-up with bootstrap profile, fast-track onboarding and highly responsive technical support.
C. More potential value-added service : by helping MNOs configure mobile network functionality, there is more value-added service to explore the offering combining eSIM and ES including: ID, security, 5G slicing etc.
deployment with digitized and remote SIM lifecycle.
One mobile account, automatic companion device IMS configuration for multi-SIMs.
help MNOs connect a new breed of IoT devices and increase ARPU for each connection.
Innovative user experience and business model, easy to integrate with IoT applications.
hybrid eSIM service with remote connectivity and device management and pay-as-you-grow data packages.
automated IMS configuration, first taste of eSIM, remote onboarding and provioning of SIM.
Quick IoT Deployment
eSIM as a service, automated connectivity and management and global data service.
as Classic SIM
a secure channel between operators, OEMs and devices, ensuring standard security level.
hybrid eSIM & ES to enable competitive service to address and disrupt fragmented IoT market landscape.
Quick IoT Deployment
software-defined IoT connectivity make it into a programmable, flexible and scalable IoT deployment.
Massive IoT Scalability
to enable one mobile account, multi-SIM management and massive device management.
security is guaranteed to serve operators, OEMs or integrate other IoT applications.